MULTI-CORRECTIVE. SKIN PERFECTING. Nestled along with silvery, glacier fed Himalayan valleys and villages, the seabuckthorn berry is a superfruit with a magnificent phytonutrient and EFA profile. Responsibly hand harvested by our lovely Ladakhi women at over 13000 feet, the whole fruit is sun dried in the pristine mountain air. Extracted using clean CO2 supercritical technology which retains nearly all of the fruit's nutrient rich profile for intensive repair, promoting radiant, healthy skin.
100% raw, pure and potent, our Wild Seaberry Supercritical Oil is replete in rare Omega 7, unique gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), powerful superoxide dismutase and over 190 skin regenerating bio actives that build intercellular cement, improving skin structure and tone. GLA easily penetrates the deeper skin layers, effectively protecting against skin disorders, acne and sun damage.
A 100% singular oil from the high altitude Himalayas. May vary in color and fragrance with changes in seasonal harvests. We hope that you will embrace the beauty and purity of this precious oil.
Hand filled and bottled in recyclable violet glass to protect its bio-active energy.
Skin Types: Oily
Benefits: Even toned, Supple and Clear skin.
This powerhouse oil has proven results for healing and clearing acneic skin (yes oils do heal acne), rosacea, pigmentation, environmental and UV sun damage. Helps collagen synthesis, regenerates skin at a cellular level to tone, lift and firm. Safe and effective in healing skin damaged by laser, surgery, wounds, scarring and radiation.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Shelf life after opening the product: 6 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.