The key to brighter skin and an indispensable treatment for all skin types. Vivid C Pro-Collagen Serum contains highly potent and pure 10% Vitamin C (Ethylated L-Ascorbic) which works with your skin to make it visibly brighter and plumped. This effective, stable & non-irritating form of Vitamin C evens out your skin's texture and treats the signs of photo-aging/blemishes/hyperpigmentation. Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E provides intense hydration. The tri-peptide complex helps in firming your skin and maintaining healthy collagen production, further boosting the skin's natural elasticity. It also harnesses the antioxidant complex of Glutathione, Pomegranate, Carrot seed & turmeric extracts for superior protection against oxidative stress.
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Benefits: Brightens & Hydrates the skin, Evens out the skin, and Treats the signs of photo-aging, blemishes, or hyperpigmentation
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Shelf Life after opening the product: 60 - 75 days
Special Instruction: With a 3.5 pH, VIVID-C will likely change color over the course of its shelf life - anything from white to pale yellow is completely normal and not a sign of ascorbic acid being ineffective. Vivid C contains a potent form of Vitamin C which tends to get oxidized upon excessive contact with air. Always store it in a cool place away from direct light and keep the lid tightly closed!, Caution: For external use only. Avoid eye contact.
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.