RESURFACING. PURIFYING. BRIGHTENING. Eliciting a rush of vitality, our Face Sand is an addictive beauty ritual. An ancient Ayurvedic recipe handed down over generations, this hand blended treat is a union of vedic, organic, biodynamic turmeric, rare Kashmiri saffron, neem and madder root, among other certified organic botanicals that support and defend the skin's immunity and barrier function.
Gentle and supremely effective, it lifts dead skin cells, drawing out impurities, clearing acne, congestion, blemishes, and encouraging blood flow.
Polished clean without sacrificing natural moisture, a flourishing complexion emerges – soft and silken smooth. A favourite with men, our Face Sand works well for thicker, oily prone skin.
Handcrafted with natural botanicals and clays - the color, fragrance and texture of our Turmeric Face Sand may vary with changes in seasonal harvests. We hope that you will embrace the beauty and purity of our precious ingredients.
Housed in our beautiful apothecary jars, hand-filled and bottled in French violet glass to preserve the bio-active energy of our precious ingredients.
Skin Types: Sensitive, Oily
Benefits: Our Vedic, biodynamic, organic Turmeric is renowned in Ayurveda for its healing and brightening results. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory Neem, together with Licorice root and rare Kashmir saffron have a remarkable ability to safely relieve acne, pigmentation and sun damage. They fend off free radicals to normalize and brighten an uneven skin tone. The synergistic composition of our botanicals makes this an incredibly effective treatment to clear congested skin and to renew skin texture. Fuller’s earth absorbs excess oil from the skin, leaving it beautifully balanced and radiant.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Shelf life after opening the product: 6 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.