This power peel contains one complexion-boosting compound replete with fruit AHAs & ultra-pure glycolic acid that instantly revitalizes the appearance of dull, congested, sun-damaged skin. This peel removes the surface of dead skin cells, bacteria, dirt, oil, congestion that are beneath the skin, and then gets rid of them. The tiny glycolic acid molecules seep deeper into the skin along with other forms of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) to break pore-clogging debris and repair sun-damaged, congested or dull skin. It also combines amino acids with minerals to soothe and calm skin. The innovative active Malachite extract, rich in trace elements and copper, and powerful antioxidants, helps detox and protect the skin. This glycolic acid peel works great on tanned hands and feet also.
Skin Types: Dry, Normal, Combination & Oily Skin
- Pores look diminished
- Skin appears brighter
- Dark spots, fine lines visibly fade with every application
- Helps detox the skin and brings protection against environmental aggressions and pollution
- Brightens, resurfaces, renews, tightens, equalizes, and defends your skin
Good to Know - Minerals are part of every living cell of the body and they work together to build and regulate a multitude of bodily functions. They are basically the spark plugs that keep our engines running. By using skin as an entry system – known as transdermal absorption – our cells have a better chance of maintaining a healthy balance. Minerals are tiny molecules, small enough to penetrate the skin.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Shelf life after opening the product: 3 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.