Show scars, blemishes and pigmentation the way out with our exclusive Tamanu, Kakadu Plum and Frankincense face cleanser. Tamanu oil has been known for its healing properties since ancient times. This magical potion accelerates fading of scars by repairing skin tissue at its very root.
Kakadu plum, one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, helps boost collagen and elastin in the skin. It promotes even skin tone and fights signs of aging. Frankincense is a powerful astringent as well as protectant for the skin. It naturally lifts and tightens the skin. The bactericidal properties of Frankincense keep acne at bay.
Rosehip oil contains a wealth of essential fatty acids, including linoleic acid making it an excellent ingredient for hydrating skin. This dry oil also offers powerful anti-aging properties.
Jasmine Oil is a potent ingredient in evening out the skin tone as well as reducing the appearance of dark spots, scars and blemishes.
Olive oil, Castor oil and Vitamin E oil make sure the cleanser doesn't strip off moisture from the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
Skin Types: All
- Accelerates fading of scars and promotes even skin tone.
- Tightens and softens the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of pores.
- Packed with powerful antioxidants.
- Reduces pigmentation and fights signs of aging effectively
Shelf Life: 9 months from the date of manufacturing
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.