SOFT FOCUS, DEWY, SUNKISSED GLOW. Sitara! A high performance rose gold strobelighter serum, Sitara means ‘morning star’ in the Sanskrit-Indo-Aryan language. This lightweight, velvety crème highlighter performs like natural skincare, gliding on and melding into skin effortlessly for a sun-kissed, radiant glow.
Formulated with wild harvest, supercritical and certified organic oils, macerated Ayurvedic botanicals and natural minerals for a subtle sheen that can be amped up for fabulous color payoff!
Housed in our beautiful apothecary jars, Sitara is hand-filled and bottled in a special French steel rollerball cap top and violetglass bottle to preserve the bio-active energy of its precious ingredients.
Skin Types: Normal
Benefits: Soothing and nourishing oils of apricot, seabuckthorn berry, rosehip seed and hemp are high in nutrient rich polyphenols, antioxidants and omegas. Sitara rapidly absorbs into skin, repairing elasticity, environmental damage, reducing uneven pigmentation and supporting the skin’s collagen structure. Our in-house macerated Ayurvedic botanicals of licorice root, gotu kola, moringa, nettle and other herbs naturally brighten, firm and tone skin.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Shelf life after opening the product: 6 months
Special Instructions: Shake well before use to disperse the contents.
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.