An anti-hair fall oil infused with amla (Indian gooseberry) and virgin coconut oil that strengthens the hair and stimulates hair growth. With the goodness of bhringraj (false daisy), this hair oil also combats premature graying.
A remedy for hair fall, brahmi (water hyssop) moisturizes dry and itchy scalp while reducing hair fall. The infusion of methika (fenugreek) prevents hair loss and premature graying, while amla (Indian gooseberry) strengthens the hair and promotes hair growth. The Ayurvedic potency of bhringraj (false daisy) improves blood circulation to the scalp, and virgin coconut oil adds sheen to the hair. Furthermore, the addition of almond oil makes the hair silky-soft.
• Reduces hair fall and promotes hair growth
• Bhringraj helps prevent premature graying
• Makes hair strong, thick and smooth
• Thoroughly moisturizes the hair as well as the scalp
Methika, Bala, Aamla (Indian Gooseberry), Brahmi, Bhringraj (False Daisy) , Virgin Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, and Grapeseed Oil.
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis (Aamla), Centella Asiatica (Brahmi), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Parfum, Tocopherol, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol and Citral.
STEP 1: Apply an adequate amount of oil to your scalp.
STEP 2: Massage gently for 5-10 minutes with your fingertips. You can also massage the scalp with a Kansa wand.
STEP 3: Leave it for 30 minutes before using shampoo and conditioner.
• 100% Vegetarian
• Certified Natural by BDIH (Germany)
• Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
• Free of Lead, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, SLS/SLES, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Synthetic Fragrance and Color