Toners help minimise the appearance of pores on your skin. It also helps remove dead cells. Gentle and effective protection: Niacinamide is an all-round excellent ingredient for your skin. It helps protect your skin's natural barrier, minimises appearance of large pores, calms irritation and regulates excessive sebum. It also helps minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over a period of time. Moisture that stays locked-in: Ceramide complexes help keep your skin radiant by locking in the moisture on its surface. Results? Your skin is moisturised, plump and fresh with minimal appearance of wrinkles or fine lines. For smooth and even skin tone: Vitamin C is packed with nutrients that help even out pigmentation, protect your skin against sun damage and boost the production of collagen. It soothes skin inflammation and ensures your skin tone evens out effectively. Calm and soothed skin with every use: Witch hazel is known for its astringent properties. It helps calm irritated skin, tightens pores and heals it overall. With reduced acne breakouts, your skin becomes calm and soothed, all thanks to this wonder ingredient! All our products are Cruelty Free and Dermatologically Tested.
Skin Types: All
Benefits: Exfoliates & Clears Pores
Shelf Life: 24 months
Shelf Life after opening the product: 24 months from the date of mfd
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.