This crème protects skin from deleterious pollutants, rejuvenates, and detoxifies skin. Natural Butters and cold pressed oils nourish and moisturize skin. Green Tea Oil Extracts along with Turmeric Oil, control sebum production and ward off any infection, helps in preventing irritation and purifies the skin. Patented Echium Seed Oil, protects skin from environmental pollutants and repairs skin barrier damage. Oryza Sativa Extracts protect and repair skin from the damage caused by Blue rays emitted from various gadgets. It is an absolute daily facial crème for a protected and rejuvenated skin!
Skin Types: All
Benefits: An absolute daily facial crème to protect your skin pollutants and harmful rays from your gadgets. Patented Echium Seed Oil helps in repairing skin barrier damage and shield skin from pollution. Protects skin from pollutants as small as PM 2.5. Certified organic and patented Oryza Sativa Extract protects skin cells from the perils of blue rays. Infused with powerful ingredients like Turmeric Oil and Green Tea Oil to curb skin infection. Its rich antioxidants provide immense rejuvenation of skin owing to organic Olive Leaf Extracts, Rose Extracts and Strawberry Extracts
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Though rarely but natural products may cause allergies for some people. A patch test on small area of skin is recommended prior to usage.
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.