The Earth Collective Overnight Hair Illuminator is a one of its kind product that is the perfect addition to your night-time hair care. It nourishes the porous strands and makes unruly hair manageable. Wake up the next morning with soft, smooth, frizz-free hair.
Hair Type: Normal Hair & Dry Hair
• The Earth Collective Overnight Hair Illuminator is infused with the goodness of Pine Bark, Soya Protein & Rosemary. Pine Bark adds radiance to the hair. Soya Protein acts as a natural conditioner, which makes the hair smoother, stronger, and nourished. Rosemary makes the hair follicles strong and thus promotes hair growth.
• HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made from certified ingredients imported from renowned global sources, The Earth Collective Overnight Hair Illuminator is vegetarian. It is free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oils and other harmful chemicals.
• SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: The Earth Collective Overnight Hair Illuminator hydrates hair, moisturizes strands and reduces frizz. It suits all hair types and is highly recommended for those with frizzy and unruly hair.
• Additional Information: The Earth Collective is part of an organization with more than 40 years of experience in the beauty industry. We have received GMP certification and also have ISO 9001:2015 certification. Our products are proudly made in India.
Shelf life : 24 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.