Toners help minimize the appearance of pores on your skin. It also helps remove dead cells. Reduces acne and unclogs pores: Green tea is an excellent ingredient for tackling acne breakouts. Green tea is rich in polyphenols that help control the excessive production of sebum that causes acne. Green tea is also excellent for controlling acne-causing bacteria. Minimizes the appearance of pores: Green tea acts as an excellent moisturizing toner on your skin. It helps clear away any impurities from your skin's surface. It also unclogs pores and minimizes the appearance of large pores. Balances your skin's natural moisture: Green tea is effective in controlling excessive oils on your skin's surface while balancing its natural oils. It helps keep your skin looking fresh and moisturized without making it oily or greasy. The best toner for healing your skin: Acne, irritation, congested pores, product buildup - no matter what your skin is going through, the Green Tea Healing Toner is the best at dealing with it. Experience its calming and healing effects with every use! Suitable for: Oily and Combination skin.
Skin Types: Acne and Oily
Benefits: This toner Minimizes Pores, Balances Skin, Hydrates + Removes Residual Makeup & Impurities
Shelf Life: 24 months
Shelf Life after opening the product: 24 months from the date of mfd
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.