Rich with skin regenerative properties, this butter improves skin tone and texture by neutralizing free radicals and reducing marks.
Due to its rich fatty acid and high Vitamin C profile, Rosehip provides anti-aging benefits and diminishes scars and spots.
Powerful Neroli has the ability to regenerate skin at the cellular level, thereby improving skin texture and reducing the appearance of wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. Used often in aromatherapy, Neroli has antiseptic and disinfectant properties that help to control inflammation and treat wounds.
Also known as 'Immortelle' Helichrysum has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that heals skin, slows down ageing process and lightens dark spots, scar and blemishes.
Antioxidant-rich Sweet Almond reduces the damage caused by environmental aggressors, reduces signs of aging and improves skin's elasticity. The light oil is easily absorbed and nourishes the skin from within.
An effective moisturizer and healer, Jojoba oil treats dry skin disorders and fights infections. A powerful blend of Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter infuse fatty acids to nourish skin and form a barrier to prevent moisture loss.
Skin Types: All
- Elixir for mature, aging and dull complexion.
- Heals and rejuvenates skin to look visibly tight, flawless, and radiant.
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
- Diminishes wrinkles, dark spots, and fine lines.
- Enriched with Rosehip, Neroli, Sweet Almond, Jojoba oil along with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Mango Butter.
- Deeply nourishes and moisturizes skin to keep soft and supple.
- A super concentrated formula ensures that small amounts of application will be very effective and will last longer.
Shelf Life: Use within 6 months of opening & within 9 months from the date of manufacturing
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.