Lip Lightening Salve is a protective lip balm, with natural SPF owing to Carrot Seed Oil. It provides both care and protection to lips against lip darkening. Loaded with organic Cocoa Butter, it shows softening and deep moisturizing effect on lips. However, it doesn’t claim to change the original colour of your lips. If the lips have turned dark due to any external factor like Sun, smoking or lack of care, it can help in bringing back the natural colour of your lips. Owing to Almond Oil, it makes lips smoother and lighter. It needs regular usage,and healthy lifestyle, and using the product atleast 4-5 times a day for 2 months, to see some visible results. With the rich aroma of edible grade pineapple extract, it makes it a treat to apply on lips!
Skin Types: All
Benefits: Eliminates away discolouration, caused due to any external factor. Ideal for restoring discoloured lips owing to Carrot Seed Oil and Cocoa Butter . Protects your lips and with time brings back the natural colour of your lips. Lips are rendered smooth and full of sheen. Leaves behind the scintillating aroma of Pineapple Extract
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Shelf life after opening the product : 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Though rarely but natural products may cause allergies for some people. A patch test on small area of skin is recommended prior to usage.
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.