Saffron was a treasured beauty secret used by Rani Samyukta, Prithiviraj Chauhan’s queen who was known for her intoxicating beauty.
Legend has tales of the queen secretly sourcing a rich and rare ingredient from the valleys of Kashmir. The lovely Red Saffron was used to create a magic potion that she used as part of her nightly beauty ritual.
Sadhev’s Kumkumadi Tailam is an exotic night serum that imparts a golden vedic glow by delicately combining rich ingredients like Saffron, Aloe Vera, Sandal and Vetiver along with the essence of a 200 year old ayurvedic wisdom.
Skin Types: All Skin Types
Benefits: Sadhev’s Kumkumadi Tailam is for those who desire to give a sensual glow to their skin. It is infused with rich therapeutic properties of Saffron and Aloe Vera that enhance the skin tone, diminish scars and fine lines and augment the skin’s complexion delicately.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Shelf life after opening: 2 years
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.