This brightening facial oil is a blend of seventeen precious herbs. These herbs including sandalwood, vetiver and nagkesar (Indian-rose chestnut) are noted as varanaya dravyas (complexion enhancers) in the Charak Samita, an ancient Indian Sanskrit text written thousands of years ago. These naturally occurring glow boosters along with several other plants, roots and flowers have been celebrated since antiquity for having a startling effect on pigmented, dull and ageing skin. We cook these in cold-pressed sesame oil according to tail-pak vidhi (the traditional ayurvedic way of oil making) to prepare our signature version of this classical ayurvedic formulation.
Skin Types: Dry to Combination Skin
Benefits: Brightens Dull Skin , Boosts Facial Glow , Reduces Pigmentation and Dark Spots & Blemishes
Shelf Life: 36 months
Shelf life after opening: 6 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.