Facial masks are a great way to pamper your skin. They not only gently cleanse to remove impurities and reduce tan, but also help tighten pores and nourish the skin. Regular use of a face mask helps improve the overall appearance of the skin, leaving it soft, supple and gorgeous.
Formulated with powerful Kakadu Plum and Matcha this mask tightens the skin and brightens the skin without stripping it off moisture.
The Kakadu Plum has been identified worldwide as the single natural food source with the highest vitamin C content on the planet. It contains 3000mg of vitamin C per 100g of fruit – over 50 times the concentration found in oranges. There is no plant in the world that has the same level of vitamin C, anti-oxidants and bioactive! Being one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, Kakadu Plum helps in repairing the skin at the deepest levels. From boosting collagen and elastin to evening out skin, this powerful ingredient does it all. It is also a powerful anti-ageing agent.
Rich in antioxidants, Matcha Tea, an oriental beauty classic, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of ageing. It boosts collagen and elastin thereby restoring the youthful glow of the skin and enhancing its firmness.
This mask also possesses anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that helps in fighting acne, redness and other skin irritations.
Skin Types: All
- Rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and powerful antioxidants.
- Brings back the radiant youthful glow to dull and tired-looking skin.
- Enriched entails anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and bactericidal properties.
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation, blemishes and dark spots.
- Leaves the skin deeply hydrated and nourished.
- Helps in keeping acne and skin irritations at bay.
Shelf Life: 6 months from the date of manufacturing
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.