Say hello to glow, in just 10 minutes, with Dot & Key's illuminating 2-in-1 facial-in-a-jar clay mask. Lovingly made with French pink clay and vitamin C-rich Kakadu plum, it gently deep cleans and calms skin for a powerful boost of radiance. Pores appear to vanish. Clarity is restored. Glow is instant. A supercharged, sulfate-free creamy formula, this clay face mask strengthens skin's protective barrier while nourishing it with a potent blend of multiple brighteners, antioxidants, and hydration, including hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Along with rose pink clay, the added combination of kaolin and bentonite helps clear up pigmentation clusters and nasties from the skin's surface. Ramping up the radiance is the superstar combo of Kakadu plum and acerola cherry, which are full of glow-giving vitamin C and a cocktail of antioxidants to ward off free radicals. Added to this is the favorite moisture magnet, hyaluronic acid, which plumps de-hydrated cells to provide a nourishing bout of hydration. Suitable even for sensitive skin types - no nasties nor animal testing here! - this luscious, naturally powered clay mask leaves you with a clearer complexion and an unbelievable, youthful glow.
Skin Type: All
Benefits: Reduces pigmentation, Boosts glow, and Clears out clogged pores
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Shelf Life after opening the product: 1 Year
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.