Like your body and mind, your skin too gets tired after a long day's work. Hectic lifestyle and exposure to daily environmental aggressors can lead to pigmentation, dullness, and accelerated signs of aging. Supercharged with antioxidants and vitamin C from superfruits like Kakadu plum and acerola cherry, Dot & Key's Glow Revealing Vitamin C Serum Concentrate aims to both prevent and correct the damage caused by these skin stressors. A concoction of potent ingredients, this vitamin C serum boosts collagen production, accelerates repair, and smoothes expression lines. With stable vitamin C in a weightless, quick-absorbing, water-based formula, this serum actively illuminates the complexion and eliminates dullness and dark spots by neutralizing free radicals. Infused with moisture magnet hyaluronic acid, this vitamin C serum for the face provides intense hydration restoring the skin's plumpness. It contains no nasty chemicals and is completely safe and gentle on the skin. The result? A noticeably brighter, more radiant complexion, with signs of aging and photodamage, minimized. Add it to your beauty routine to make skin less fatigued and more luminous.
Skin Type: All
Benefits: Reduces dark spots and blemishes and Revives glow
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Shelf Life after opening the product: 1 Year
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.