Global beauty secrets is a celebration of the collective wisdom of women across the world. We are infusing the latest scientific knowledge to beauty rituals from the kitchens and courtyards of women with different cultural legacies. Honey and castor oil formed the backbone of the multitude of hair care rituals, followed by the Egyptian queen, Cleopatra. This Egyptian elixir works wonders, on your hair and boosts its overall health. Honey moisturizes and conditions, while castor strengthens the hair follicles, promotes hair growth and fights hair fall. This oil has been prepared through the cold-pressed method to ensure that the purest and best benefits of the ingredients have been safeguarded. The most talked about and beautiful woman of her time, Cleopatra was known worldwide for her mesmerizing beauty and mystifying appeal. Her long black and lustrous tresses, a part of that charm, the secret of her divine beauty were in the simple and natural ingredients. Emollient properties of honey made a part of her hair care regimen.
Hair Types: All Hair Types
Benefits: Reduces Frizziness, Conditioning Effect to Hair and Strengthens Hair.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Shelf life after opening the product: 24 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.