Designed to deliver high concentrates of skincare ingredients to the skin, face serums are an excellent step to add to your skincare routine. Power packed ingredients in this serum include: Vitamin C neutralizes free radicals and boosts collagen synthesis. Because of its antioxidant properties, vitamin C aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps your body repair damaged skin cells. Bio Retinol with retinoids receptors activity, mimicking the same positive results that retinoids to fight against skin aging. Skin visibly younger, luminous & firm, reduces wrinkles, improves skin elasticity and redensification, once stimulates the synthesis of dermic proteins and growth factors. It also increases and improves protection and hydration. Salicylic acid is a keratolytic (peeling agent). Salicylic acid causes shedding of the outer layer of the skin. Salicylic acid topical is used in the treatment of acne. It penetrates the skin and dissolves skin debris that clogs pores. Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place, as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration. This leads to smoother, plumper skin cells.
Skin Type: All
Benefits: Rejuvenates + Repairs + Brightens + Smoothens + Tones
Shelf Life: 24 months
Shelf Life after opening the product: 24 months from the date of mfd
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.