Formulated with exclusive ingredients, this nourishing hair oil not just promises hair growth, but also helps to control hair fall, slows down aging of the scalp, and promises long lustrous looks.
Spicy Chilly Seed has capsaicin as an active ingredient that helps in stimulating blood circulation to the scalp that directly promotes hair growth.
The living fossil, Horsetail comes with magical benefits for hair. It is rich in silica and selenium which are responsible for hair growth and improving its texture. It brings nutrients directly to the source of hair loss to reverse hair thinning and strengthen hair strands.
Black Seed is a powerful ingredient that helps increase the thickness and density of hair. It takes care of oiliness, dandruff, and scalp irritations that can potentially hinder hair growth by clogging hair follicles. It is also a rich source of nourishment for your scalp and hair that helps nurse your follicles back to health, curbing hair loss.
The lightweight Camellia strengthens hair roots. Pumpkin seed oil is a rich source of zinc that promotes hair growth and protects the scalp from UV and free radical damage.
Being rich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids, Burdock root helps you maintain a healthy scalp, promoting natural hair growth.
Kakadu Plum oil offers strong antioxidants while Clary sage oil naturally strengthens and conditions hair. Bergamot oil keeps the scalp clean, healthy and infection-free.
Hair Types: All
- Stimulates blood circulation to the scalp.
- Promotes new hair growth and prevents hair thinning.
- Strengthen hair roots.
- Slows down scalp aging.
- Improves the texture of hair.
- Deeply conditions and nourishes hair.
- Treats dandruff and scalp irritations.
Shelf Life: 9 months
Shelf life after opening the product: 6 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.