An ultra-lightweight, oil-free gel cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration. A natural and highly botanical version of a classic moisture Gel crème! This antioxidant-rich AM Moisturizer is formulated to immediately equalize the skin's natural barrier and fortify its ability to hold moisture. The infusion of fruit and botanical extracts refine skin tone and provide a protective barrier to retain skin's natural moisture.
Skin Types: All Skin Types
- Controls Redness, Oiliness, Dullness and uneven texture. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidants which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, improves skin elasticity, and minimizes the appearances of pores.
- The refreshing cream releases a flood of weightless moisture onto skin for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance.
- An easily absorbed and nourishing treatment moisturizer with a blend of extracts like Green Tea, Pomegranate, Fig, Strawberry and precious oils provide hydration and protection, leaving the skin feeling smooth and supple.
- Nourishing and rejuvenating extracts such as Licorice, Brahmi and Chamomile help to revive dull skin, leading to a soft and youthful complexion.
- Ideal for day use as contains sun protection SPF 35 with PA +++
Shelf Life: 30 months
Shelf life after opening the product: 18 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.