REVITALIZE. NOURISH. BALANCE.
A true multitasker for face, body and hair! We LOVE this most as a deep face cleansing oil! Light and quick-absorbing, it smells as incredibly fresh as it sounds. A wonderfully indulgent oil of Himalayan bitter apricot kernels, cold-pressed in a traditional wooden vat ‘ghani’ at source. Rooted in the wisdom of generations, its origins are a sacred remedy offered by the indigenous Himalayan womenfolk we work with. Hand filled and housed in our beautiful French violet glass apothecary jars to protect the bio-active energy of this 100% pure, single botanical, multi-tasking oil.
Skin Types: Dry
Benefits: Empowered with high levels of vitamins A, C, E and essential fatty acids, Apricot oil is excellent for acne-prone, sensitive or congested skin as well as mature dry skin. Light and easily absorbed, it hydrates, nourishes, and strengthens your skin’s natural moisture barrier. Super safe for babies and pregnant mums too. Leaves skin toned and supple while hair is left strengthened and lustrous.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Shelf life after opening the product: 6 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.