Dual-action formula, with gentle cleansing and moisturizing agents, this shampoo prevents hair fall and fights dandruff leaving scalp cleansed and hair naturally healthy.
Guava leaves contain vitamin C, which helps boost collagen activity. This helps hair grow out faster and healthier. Its antioxidant properties help fight free radicals, thus preventing damage. It helps remove the buildup of dirt and grime from your hair and unclogs your follicles.
Rich in vitamins and omega fatty acids, ancient Baobab stimulates hair follicles to promote hair growth and rejuvenate cell membranes. Baobab moisturizes the dry scalp, treats dandruff, and relieves itchiness.
Antibacterial Tea Tree flushes out toxins and stimulates hair follicles, improving blood circulation and resulting in improved scalp health and hair growth. Its anti-inflammatory property helps to soothe irritated scalp and regulate sebaceous glands leaving the scalp thoroughly clean and healthy.
Rosemary, a powerful anti-bacterial with anti-inflammatory properties, stimulates hair growth, reduces hair fall, and improves blood circulation. Calming Lavender accelerates healing and acts as a mild disinfectant.
Both Coconut and Castor are natural antibacterial and antifungal, which help relieve dry and itchy scalp. They are also excellent hair moisturizers. Nutrient-rich Castor improves blood circulation in the scalp and reduces hair fall while providing a healthy shine.
Sugar helps create bubbly lather.
Hair Types: All Hair Types
- Helps reduce dandruff and itchiness.
- Moisturizes dry hair and leaves it smooth and shiny.
- Promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall.
- Cleanses thoroughly without stripping hair and scalp of moisture.
- Has a natural bubbly lather.
Shelf Life: 9 months from the date of manufacturing
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.