A bespoke pimple treatment kit formulated specifically for acne/pimple prone skin.
The kit contains:
Silksplash Neem-Orange Rehydrant Face Wash (25ml): An Ayurvedic face wash with the natural goodness of neem, chandan (sandalwood) and honey. It gently removes the last traces of dust, grime and make-up residue, yet retaining the inherent moisture of the skin. Sandalwood is moisturizing and anti-inflammatory, calendula acts as a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent with sun radiation protective properties. Ayurvedic ingredients such as aloe vera, honey and orange peel deeply moisturize leaving the skin with an amazing sense of freshness and a velvety sheen all day long.
Advanced Ayurvedic Pimple Treatment (25gm): A 100% natural hand-pounded herbs and lentils mix to regulate the excessive flow of sebum and fight stubborn acne. It works hard on pimples deep down to soothe and heal while flushing out excess oil from clogged pores and prevents them from getting enlarged.
Neempure Arjun - Nutmeg Skin Purifying Neem Pack (25gm): A 100% natural, herbs and lentils mix aimed at fading acne marks, preventing pimples, blackheads and skin eruptions. Fortified with the astringent properties of arjuna, scar-fading powers of nutmeg and anti-inflammatory properties of neem, it works deep down to heal the skin from within.
Skin Types: All
Benefits: Fights Acne, Deep-Cleanses, Prevents Break-Outs, Heals Skin and Prevents Pore Enlargement
Shelf Life: 36 Months
Shelf life after opening: 6 Months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.