With proven antibacterial and hydrating ingredients, this lightweight hydrosol is extracted using centuries-old traditional methods, to bring you the most therapeutic experience in your skincare routine.
Our Tea Tree hydrosol sourced directly from artisanal communities of Australia, delivers antibacterial and antiseptic benefits. It promotes healing without stripping the skin off moisture, making it an excellent natural remedy for acne treatment.
Basil, an ancient formula for the prevention and reduction of acne, has antiseptic properties that help to clean the skin, ease signs of acne and improve skin tone.
Lavender & Neem help speed up healing.
Packed with antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C, and E, Aloe Vera helps improve the skin's natural firmness and keep it hydrated.
Lemon helps to improve complexion, reduce blemishes and dark spots.
Skin Types: Oily
- Hydrates revitalize and nourish the skin.
- Balances pH and controls excess oil.
- Helps clean pores and tone the skin.
- Helps soothe and heal the skin.
- Entails anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Has strong astringent properties.
- Suitable for all oily/acne-prone skin.
- Packaged in dark blue glass bottles for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation.
Shelf Life: 9 months
Shelf life after opening the product: 6 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.