This luxurious night cream is formulated with a blend of oils that not only nourishes the skin deeply but also helps slow down the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
Nutrient-rich Pomegranate Seed Oil contains high levels of antioxidants. The punicic acid in pomegranate seed oil helps to reduce the breakdown of collagen fibers, thereby preventing the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging on the skin.
Rosehip seed oil has been used for centuries to treat wounds, scars and inflammation. The retinoic acid found in Vitamin A helps improve fine lines and wrinkles, while the antioxidants and omega fatty acids protect cells from damage. It easily penetrates dry skin to restore needed moisture and help delay the effects of aging.
An effective moisturizer and healer, Apricot treats dry skin disorders and fights infections. A powerful blend of Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and Argan infuse fatty acids to nourish skin and form a barrier to prevent moisture loss.
Therapeutic essential oils of Lavender, Myrrh and Australian Sandalwood help regenerate the skin cells and help sleep better, maple syrup hydrates, moisturizes, soothes and softens the skin.
Skin Types: Dry
- Nourishes and moisturizes skin to keep soft and supple.
- Tones and improves skin firmness.
- Enriched with Rosehip, Carrot Seed, and Myrrh.
Shelf Life: 9 months
Shelf life after opening the product: 6 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.