This mild formula is everything your tresses have been yearning for. Apple Cider Vinegar is enriched with Vitamins C and B which help in promoting the overall health of the hair. ACV also helps in clearing the scalp build-up and unclogging hair follicles.
Argan oil has been hailed to turn frizzy, damaged, unmanageable hair into shiny, luscious looks. Its abundance in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants makes it a great moisturizer for hair and helps reduce scalp inflammation and prevents dryness.
Castor oil, Coconut oil and Vitamin E are infused with antioxidants and fatty acids hence deeply nourish hair and make them smoother and stronger. Cedarwood and Ylang Ylang naturally reduces hair fall and treats thinning of hair. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of Peppermint and Lavender help combat dandruff and scalp irritations.
The menthol in Peppermint oil and Pomegranate oil enhances blood circulation in the scalp and escalates hair growth. Extra virgin olive oil will add lustrous shine to your beautiful locks.
Hair Types: All
- Deeply nourishes hair leaving them smoother and shinier.
- Reduces hair fall and treats hair thinning.
- Treats dandruff and scalp irritations.
- Cleanses thoroughly without stripping hair and scalp of moisture.
Shelf Life: 9 months from the date of manufacturing
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.