Are zits and pimples always on the list of your life problems? Well, worry not. Dot & Key's Zit Zapping Skin Clarifying Anti Acne Serum is the ideal antidote to oily, acne-prone skin. A potent blend of salicylic acid and purifying botanicals like tea tree and clary sage oils, this anti acne serum fights acne bacteria, suppresses breakouts and fades post-acne blemishes. A must-have for clear de-congested skin. A quick absorbing, non-comedogenic acne busting pimple treatment, it balances sebum levels and unclogs pores to enhance skin clarity. Suitable even for extremely oily skin, it fights zits and painful pimples. Concentrated with salicylic acid, it exfoliates skin while dissolving extra oils and dead cells from pores. Formulated with neem, tea tree, soybean seed and clary sage oils, antiseptic properties of which promote skin healing and prevent acne formation. This oil-free waterlight anti acne serum minimizes dark spots and aids in acne scar removal leading to clear, healthy skin. Made with zero nasties, use the serum twice daily, even under makeup, and you'll be on your way to a fresh slate.
Skin Type: Oily and Acne-prone Skin
Benefits: Reduces acne and blemishes and Controls excess oil
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Shelf Life after opening the product: 1 Year
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.