It is a great combination of eight herbs – Amla, Hibiscus, Heena, Trigonella Seed, Neem, Vetiver, Wheatgerm Oil and Soy Lecithin. Indian gooseberry (Amla), for centuries, has been known to be effective for growth of healthy black hair, while wheatgerm oil acts as an antioxidant, soy lecithin softens and repairs damaged hair thus reducing the dryness and brittleness associated with lack of nutrients necessary for a healthy hair growth. Hibiscus naturally darkens hair color and prevents premature greying, while neem and methi seed extracts deeply nourish and condition the hair roots thus controlling excessive hair fall.
Hair Types: Normal to Oily hair
Benefits: Controls Hair Fall , Benefits Of Eight Ayurvedic Herbs And Plants , Mildly Foaming , Non-Drying , Sulphate & Paraben Free , Suitable For Color - Treated Hair
Shelf Life: 36 months
Shelf life after opening: 6 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.