Amlaki/AmlaAmlaki or Amla is an Ayurvedic Indian herb widely used in traditional, alternative medicine popular worldwide.
PROPERITES• An antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient.
• Used in skincare & haircare products.
• Hydrates & protects the skin.
• Strengthens hair.
• Brightens complexion.
AnantmoolIt is one of the key complexion-enhancing herbs mentioned in Ayurveda.
PROPERITES• Highly effective for acne and pigmentation reduction.
• Detoxifies and evens out the skin tone.
• Smoothens skin texture.
• Very effective in hair care and used in shampoos.
AnjeerFig plant is a member of the mulberry family of trees and is widely used in beauty care all over the world.
PROPERITES• Is an antioxidant in nature.
• Prevents water-loss and enhances skin’s hydration.
• Balances tyrosinase enzyme in the skin.
• Visibly improves skin color & reduces discoloration.
AshwagandhaAshwagandha is a superior rejuvenating herb known for its anti-aging & anti-inflammatory.
PROPERITES• It can minimize wrinkles, prevent blemishes & breakouts.
• Helps even out skin tone.
• Balances moisture levels.
• Helps manage acne.
• Strengthens scalp and hair follicles & reduces hair loss.
BhringarajBhringraj aka False Daisy is an abundant herb in moist climes like India, Brazil & Thailand.
PROPERITES• Promotes hair growth, reduces balding.
• Naturally darkens hair and prevents graying.
• Keeps hair lustrous & healthy.
• Alleviates bacterial infections & prevents scalp inflammation.
• Relaxes the mind & promotes sleep.
Brahmi/GotukolaBrahmi aka Gotukola (Centella Asiatica) is an adaptogen with a balancing effect on body and mind
PROPERITES• Stimulates collagen & restores youthfulness.
• Imparts brightness via cell renewal.
• Diminishes fine lines & age spots.
• Fades pigmentation via tissue repair.
• Enhances hair health, reduces dandruff. • Arrests hair fall, repairs split ends.
CeramideCeramide is a kind of fatty acid that is very beneficial for skin health and is a power-house of skin support..
PROPERITES• Bind skin cells together and hence strengthen skin barrier.
• Helps skin retain moistureHelps skin remain plump & minimises fine lines & wrinkles.
• Blocks environmental damage & moisture loss from skin.
• Gives skin a smooth and firm appearance.
CoconutCoconut is a tree of the palm family of trees and its oil and extracts are versatile beauty care ingredients.
PROPERITES• Are extra-occlusive & trap moisture within skin.
• Helps smoothen and plump up skin.
• Excellent conditioning ingredient for hair.
• Known to reduce dandruff and itchy scalp.
DrakshGrapeseed extracts/oil is a lightweight moisturising ingredient good for both skin and hair.
PROPERITES• Reduces dark circles, fades scars, tightens skin and prevents sun damage.
• Tames frizz & adds shine to hair strands.
• Aids hair growth & reduces hair loss.
• Soothes scalp and prevents premature greying.
Glycolic Acid (AHA)It is a chemical exfoliant that naturally occurs in some plants.
PROPERITES• An ultimate antiaging exfoliator in nature.
• Removes dead skin cells.
• Helps treat acne as well.
• Acts as a humectant and promotes collagen production.
• Precautions to be taken when pairing it with retinoids or other exfoliating ingredients.