Show scars, blemishes and pigmentation the way out with our exclusive Tamanu, Kakadu Plum and Frankincense face cleanser. Tamanu oil has been known for its healing properties since ancient times. This magical potion accelerates fading of scars by repairing skin tissue at its very root.
Kakadu plum, one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, helps boost collagen and elastin in the skin. It promotes even skin tone and fights signs of aging. Frankincense is a powerful astringent as well as protectant for the skin. It naturally lifts and tightens the skin. The bactericidal properties of Frankincense keep acne at bay.
Rosehip oil contains a wealth of essential fatty acids, including linoleic acid making it an excellent ingredient for hydrating skin. This dry oil also offers powerful anti-aging properties.
Jasmine Oil is a potent ingredient in evening out the skin tone as well as reducing the appearance of dark spots, scars and blemishes.
Olive oil, Castor oil and Vitamin E oil make sure the cleanser doesn't strip off moisture from the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
Skin Types: All
- Accelerates fading of scars and promotes even skin tone.
- Tightens and softens the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of pores.
- Packed with powerful antioxidants.
- Reduces pigmentation and fights signs of aging effectively
Shelf Life: 9 months from the date of manufacturing
• We highly recommend a patch test before using any product - preferably under the jawline for face care and inner elbow for body care products
• All our website products are made with organic and natural ingredients, hence seasonal changes and time may change its consistency and colour without affecting product efficacy
• Store the product in a cool, dry place after opening
• Some products have a shorter shelf life. For optimum usage, make note of product shelf life after opening
• Always scoop out product with a spatula to avoid moisture seeping in
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs; consult physician if irritation continues
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy