Due to the astringent properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying it after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness. Being a powerful mood enhancer, its aroma helps lift up your spirits and calm your senses.
It is also known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rose water works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth.
PS: Our rose water is not a by-product of the oil production but an end product of its own.
Skin Types: All
- Hydrates, revitalize, and nourish the skin.
- Balances pH and controls excess oil.
- It helps clean pores and tones the skin.
- It helps soothe and heal the skin.
- It entails anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Has strong astringent properties.
Shelf Life: 9 months
Shelf life after opening the product: 6 months
• We highly recommend a patch test before using any product - preferably under the jawline for face care and inner elbow for body care products
• All our website products are made with organic and natural ingredients, hence seasonal changes and time may change its consistency and colour without affecting product efficacy
• Store the product in a cool, dry place after opening
• Some products have a shorter shelf life. For optimum usage, make note of product shelf life after opening
• Always scoop out product with a spatula to avoid moisture seeping in
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs; consult physician if irritation continues
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy