Formulated as a one-stop solution for all your hair problems, this oil curbs hair loss, stimulates hair growth and nourishes hair from within.
Rosemary works at improving blood flow to the scalp, which results in preventing hair loss and stimulating hair growth. The amazing anti-inflammatory properties of Lavender along with Sage controls hair loss and protects against damage.
Cedarwood helps improve hair growth and reduces hair loss by increasing blood circulation to the scalp and stimulating hair follicles.
This intensive formula uses cold-pressed, organic and extra virgin olive oil that is great for preventing hair loss, repairing split ends and slowing moisture loss from the hair. Used extensively for hair loss control, sweet almond oil reduces breakage and split ends, thus improving overall hair shaft and scalp health.
Argan oil penetrates deep to moisturize, replenish nutrients and helps fight breakage to promote soft, silky hair with a lustrous, beautiful shine. The nutrients found in Argan oil promote hair growth and help prevent split ends.
Jojoba oil is touted for its capability to moisturize hair follicles, provide a cooling effect, and reverse the damage. The African beauty secret, Marula oil helps restore and encourage beautiful, shiny and manageable hair.
Hair Types: All
- Prevents hair loss and breakage.
- Acts as a conditioner and slows moisture loss.
- Helps balance scalp oil.
- Stimulates hair growth.
- Sweet floral scent.
Shelf Life: 9 months
Shelf life after opening the product: 6 months
• We highly recommend a patch test before using any product - preferably under the jawline for face care and inner elbow for body care products
• All our website products are made with organic and natural ingredients, hence seasonal changes and time may change its consistency and colour without affecting product efficacy
• Store the product in a cool, dry place after opening
• Some products have a shorter shelf life. For optimum usage, make note of product shelf life after opening
• Always scoop out product with a spatula to avoid moisture seeping in
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs; consult physician if irritation continues
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy