Global beauty secrets is a celebration of the collective wisdom of women across the world. We are infusing the latest scientific knowledge to beauty rituals from the kitchens and courtyards of women with different cultural legacies. Rose is used in turkey in a variety of ways, from oils and perfumes to sweets. The rose oil is used in the Turkish tradition of Hamam for cleansing, while mint is used for rejuvenation, soothing and healing. This shampoo and conditioner have rose extracts that strengthen hair roots, promote hair growth and revitalizes the scalp. While the rose water hydrates and moisturizes dry hair to keep the frizz at bay, the mint extracts have anti-microbial properties that effectively cleanse and soothe the scalp, thus promoting good hair health from the root to the tip. Ingredients sourced from natural origins. An ancient purification ritual that has both healing and transformative powers, Turkish Hamam encourages skin smoothing, increases circulation, stimulates the immune system, and releases toxins.
Hair Types: All
Benefits: Reduces Frizziness, Conditioning Effect to Hair and Strengthens Hair.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Shelf life after opening the product: 24 months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.