Building hair volume starts with proper hair care and shunning off chemicals that do more harm than good! Just Herbs Hair Volumising Kit is specially curated to nourish your hair with ingredients that will not only increase the volume but will also add bounce and shine to your hair.
The kit contains:
Javakusum Hair Oil (25ml): A potent hair tonic-free from mineral oils which prevent dandruff, arrests hair fall and premature greying. Hibiscus, amla and indigo work to gradually darken the hair while henna works as conditioner. Blend of vegetable oils provides wholesome ayurvedic hair care.
Lush Methi Shikakai Shampoo (25ml): A volumising shampoo to deeply nourish and condition hair roots thus reducing dryness while leaving your hair fuller and livelier with abundant strength, bounce and volume.
Kumuda Indian White Waterlily Silicone-Free Conditioner (25ml): A gentle silicone-free hair conditioner, it smoothes and nourishes dull and damaged hair without causing 'build-up' in your strands. Vibhitaka, Indian gooseberry (amla), bhringraj and hibiscus are known in Ayurveda for promoting hair health and stimulating growth while fenugreek (methi) helps fight hair thinning and hair fall. The fragrant kumuda or Indian white waterlily adds elasticity, volume and body to brittle hair.
Hair Types: All
Benefits: Adds Volume, Promotes Hair Health and Imparts Volume
Shelf Life: 36 Months
Shelf life after opening: 6 Months
• We care for you, so we highly recommend that you do a patch test before using any product with natural ingredients.
Under the jawline for facecare
Inner elbow for bodycare.
• All products on our website are made with fresh and natural ingredients, hence may change in consistency and colour over a period of time, or during climatic changes. However, this change does not affect the efficacy of the product.
• Be sure to store the product in a cool, dry place after opening them.
• Certain products have a short shelf life after opening, hence we recommend you keep a check on that.
• Avoid dipping wet fingers, scoop out product always with a spatula.
• Stop using the product if irritation occurs, consult physician if irritation continues.
• Consult a physician if lactating or during pregnancy.